Little hands

Little hands

Monday, July 21, 2014

Where Am I Going With This?

Life is so short, fleeting, and sweet. How coincidental is it that soul mates ever meet. A baby's first heart beat, a father's last breath. Some would argue its most precious gift is Death. If you don't believe in deities then Life and Death might have no spiritual meaning to you. Perhaps our bodies simply feed the trees... or the grass under my shoe. I can respect that. We'd be omnipresent. Our Death giving Life day and night. Whispering under the waning crescent. I believe in the wind and it cleanses my soul. I believe that the water washes me and leaves me whole. I believe in the sun and the Son shines its light. I believe the Earth was made for us and we should protect it with all our might. Life is exhausting, disappointing, and hard. My days are numbered, but my Life can't be barred.

No comments:

Post a Comment